what inspired you to read this?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

april15th tax day

Well, it's tax day here in the good old US of A! I filed ours early last week. We're getting a small refund. I haven't filed that late in ages, but since I was sick they didn't get done. Joe doesn't want to touch anything to do with $ except to spend it!
They say women control the vast majority of money in households, but only a very few work on wall St. etc., damn glass ceiling!
April 15 th was our dog Iris' birthday,, she passed away a couple of years ago, I still miss her a lot.
Her name was Iris, since she was born 4-15 IRS day, so I changed it a bit to Iris, since I like flowers a lot, too.
I have been working on ATC's recently, I started making and trading them the end of November 2009. I've made close to 200 so far. An ATC stands for artist trading card.
It's a card that is 2.5 by 3.5 inches, about the same as a playing card or baseball or other trading card. You draw or paint or collage or whatever else your little heart desires on the face of the card. Mostly I draw or paint,I 've only done a few paper collages, thought lots of mixed media. I'll go into it more later.*( See Naked heart art.)

No comments:

Post a Comment