what inspired you to read this?

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer days

Yesterday, being the first day of summer, was just beautiful here. I stayed outside until about 8:30pm then it got a bit chilly. We went to Borders and bought some books.I bought 2, one for my artwork and one for pleasure.
The art book is "Digital Expressions" (Creating digital art with Adobe photoshop elements)by Susan Tuttle. The second is a novel"Breakfast with Buddha" by Roland Merullo.
I've read the first ten chapters of "breakfast with Buddha" it's interesting so far.I don't often read novels, but the reviews and title , intrigued me. We'll see how it turns out. It's an easy read. Humorous,a bit irreverent, and intriguing.
I'm anxious to try some of the projects in the Digital Expressions book. It came with a CD , too. I'm using a new computer to I'll have to reload the photo shop. I think I'll go and try some now. I'm feeling my Muse tugging on my shoulder. She's anxious to create. I hope to add some new dimensions to my ATC's,Greeting cards, and journaling.
Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment